Today is Hudson's aunt/Brandon's sister/my sister in law Samantha's 12th birthday. Hooray!!! I wish we could have been with her to celebrate, but at least we'll get to see her in a few weeks when we go to CA for Justin's wedding. We're beyond excited. Anyway, as the primary chorister in our ward I've seen two kids now turn twelve and leave primary. And let me tell you, it's so sad!! For me at least. I can remember how excited I was to start attending Young Woman's though so I'm sure Sam is just as happy. Sammy is such a wonderful sister and aunt. We all adore her and Hudson can't get enough of her. We hope you had an amazing birthday, Sam! Can't wait to party it up with you in a couple weeks!
Oh, and in your honor, we put Hud's hair in a silly ponytail and had a mini photo shoot. So hilarious. And it makes me excited to have a little girl someday. :)
Cindy Lou Who
Offering Sam his apple slice for a birthday present.
See you soon!
1 comment:
He wears the ponytail well, maybe a little too well (haha). Hopefully we can meet up when you come for a mini playdate, although I'll assume you will be super busy.
Post a Comment