Monday, April 25, 2011

Family and Graduation

My family came into town for my sister Cailey's graduation from BYU. We are so proud of her and we had an unbelievably good time with everyone here. They left this morning and Hudson and I are in mourning as usual. Especially since it turns out Hud has an ear infection. Boo. Thank goodness for antibiotics!
Here are a few gems from the visit.

Cuddling with grandpa after Cailey's ceremony in the Cougareat


Happy boy

He was loving being held up so high in the air

Planting a big, slobbery smackaroo on Opa. Hudson is definitely a kisser boy.
(Also, I like watching Maddie's evolution of reactions to texts in the background, haha)

Hudson took a much needed nap in the car after the ceremony and before the early dinner at La Jolla Groves (delicious!!!!) He fell asleep leaving the Wilk parking lot so Brandon and I just pulled over for an hour and a half and relaxed until it was time to head over to the restaurant. I took a little snooze myself. :)

Playing with a basketball in front of our house with Uncle Briggs this morning before everyone left

Bye bye family. :(

I really should have taken more pictures while they were here. I'll have to get more from everyone else. Until then...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked La Jolla Groves. We went there with my in-laws and nobody but me enjoyed it.