Saturday, April 2, 2011

Family Bowling

We went bowling on Friday night with some friends of ours. We ate at Costa Vida first and enjoyed some yummy pork tacos (cheese quesadilla in Hud's case). I let Hud bowl for me and he looooved it. Mostly just because there were balls everywhere.

Singing us a song on the drive there

I love this face

Asking for a cracker/cookie as usual

And he got it

Hud and his buddy Carter at Costa Vida


Learning to bowl... with bumpers and that metal guiding thing... :)








He really couldn't get any cuter :)

Hud and I with Carter and Natalie

Carter likes touching Hud's hair. I don't blame him.

2 comments:

LOLorrie said...

Is there anything sweeter than pictures of this little boy? No

Is there anything more beautiful than the love that comes through your words? No

Love you Sweetheart!!!!!

Court and Tim said...

I think you just planned my weekend for me.
And P.S. you are slacking on blogging when you update this thing!