Friday, April 1, 2011

Basketball and Sunshine (200th Post)

Wow, I got to 200 pretty fast. I think I take an embarrassingly large amount of pictures. Yay!

Anyway, these past two days have been delightful. Really. So gorgeous and warm. All Hudson wants is to be outside playing basketball and finding dead leaves to give to me. Oh, and attempting to run past me into the street (when we're in the front yard). Sneaky kid, but I'm still faster.

In our backyard we have a little basketball-- um, court? Cement patio? Anyway, it's fun to play in and Hudson adores being out there where he can yell ball as loud as he likes while he throws and kicks Brandon's basketball. He knows when we give him "baby" basketballs. They just won't do. Not when we're outside at least. He has to have Brandon's.

Yesterday, loving the sun

He chants, "ball, ball, ball" as he chases after it

Happy baby when he's outside


Reaching so high


Cutest boy ever? Yep. I agree.

Haha, he still has a long ways to go/grow

Today, just sitting with his best friend in the backyard

Yeah!

Ready to shoot it



A time-out to admire nature...


Back to playing ball

Squinting at the bright sun

I love this little boy.

No comments: