Friday, February 24, 2012

Hudson's Birthday

My baby boy turned two on February 6th. I CANNOT believe that this actually happened. It is unbelievably crazy how fast time goes. We had a fun party for the little man (who keeps asking if he can drive whenever we are in the car so apparently he thinks he's pretty old now... I always say yes, you can... in 14 years) with lots of friends and family. Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us! The Doyles came for the weekend before his birthday (which was on a Monday) so we had the party that Saturday. Hudson had so much fun with his grandma, grandpa, and Aunt Sammy for the short time they were there. We love you guys!

Here are some pics from the festivities:

It was a full house :)

Enthralled by the flame







Love that cheesy smile








Wish I got more of Hud with his friends. This cute pic of Thane was just too adorable not to post. :)


Sweet moment with "papa crash"

Thanks to everyone who came! We love our little buddy so much and can't imagine our lives without him. He really is the sweetest, smartest, funniest, cutest, most handsome, wildest, craziest, cuddliest, silliest little boy I could ever imagine. Happy second birthday, Hudson. You are the son of our dreams. 

No comments: