Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy

Just wanted to remember how I'm feeling right now. This week is turning out to be so nice. 

Sunday was great. Hudson did fine for all two hours of nursery. Brandon had fun telling the Priests mission stories during Priest's Quorum. I had a blast playing "hot and cold" with the primary kids while practicing wonderful primary songs. Singing time really is the best. Those kids make me laugh so hard. 

Monday, I had a great time playing with Hudson. Brandon got to stay home and work from here all day. My cold is pretty much completely gone. I taught a very successful piano lesson and had a lovely chat with my student's mom. Hudson was a dream at the grocery store. He said hi to everybody and kept saying "thank you. welcome." to the cashier. He was all smiles and hugs all day. I made an incredibly healthy dinner that turned out quite yummy. Had a great FHE about eternal families and had fun watching Hudson try to lead the opening song and color pictures of our family. Then I made strawberry shortcake for our treat (happens to be one of my all time favorite desserts). 

Today, I've already gone on a brisk morning walk in the cold, morning air while Hudson stayed home, cuddling with his daddy. Then I wrote Maddie on dearelder.com which always makes me happy. 

Loving life right now.

We went to Fashion Place mall on Saturday and ducked into H&M to get Hudson some summer clothes. He picked out this hat and LOVES it. He put it on and wore it all the way home. And the whole time at the grocery store yesterday.

Part of our morning routine. We eat breakfast while I admire his charming bed head hair. 


"Big smile!!"

Cute shirt/jacket

Took a belly pic after church. 30 weeks and feeling pretty big. :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You are so cute! I need to post happy posts once in a while. :) BTW...strawberry shortcake is one of my favorites too!