Just so baby girl doesn't read this someday and feel left out I'll do a little post on her too. Otherwise known as... pregnancy update.
I'm doing fine and the time is flying by. On Saturday I will be 27 weeks -- third trimester. That's crazy talk. Really, it's going by so much more quickly this time around. My doctor appointments have all been great. The baby is measuring perfectly, my stomach growth is on schedule, I'm healthy, the baby's heartbeat is healthy, and everything else is good. I have my glucose test coming up (gag) so we'll see how that goes. I am so so grateful for my health especially when I think of all the things that could go wrong (I try not to do that too often...)
--Side note: Hudson just came up to me and touched my belly saying, "Mommy's tummy. Baby Anna." We're naming her Layna, but it comes out "anna" when he tries to say it. Then he kissed and cuddled my stomach. Love it.--
Anyway, my discomforts include: hip pain while sleeping, lots of rib pain, heartburn, general stomach cramping/pains/bloating, and the like. Not too shabby. Oh, and this girl likes to move it, move it. Not quite as much as Hudson, if I'm remembering correctly, so that's a little reassuring. I love love love to feel her move, but we're hoping she won't be quite as active as Hudson. I'm really hoping for a baby who learns to sit before she learns to crawl at four and half months old (cough, Hudson) or climb up the backs of kitchen chairs at seven months (again...). Hopefully she'll be a bit of a calming influence on our little Hudson monkey. Am I jinxing myself? Hmmm, anyway. We all love her so much already and I've already spent all our money in my head on all the clothes, decorations, accessories, and toys I want to buy her. Girls are dangerously expensive! My poor dad...
Can't wait for May 26th! We're all waiting anxiously for you, sweet baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment