Things I often hear Hudson say:
- "Hi (fill in the blank)!" He loves to randomly tell us hi with the sweetest smile on his little face and a coy tilt of the head.
- "Ma Hongee!" (I'm hungry). He says this with a deep, belly voice and sounds Samoan. Not that I really know. It cracks us up.
- "I sowwy." He knows when he does something wrong and likes to quickly apologize for it before we can reprimand. Sneaky kid. And he's so cute it usually works.
- "Hudson run away.... Mommy sad." Yes, he's figured out finally after many errand trips that running away from mom to another store aisle, out of the store, into the parking lot... etc. makes mommy "sad" (read frazzled, ready to tear my hair out, scared, exasperated). But just because he's figured this out does not mean he's stopped doing it.
- "Marney cup" For some reason he has always called "water" "marney." We don't know why, but it's entertaining and cute.
- Other words he says completely wrong: "Gunner" (dragon) "Dadoo" (dinosaur), "wiwi" (movie), "Cobbles" (Incredibles),
- "McQueen! Mater! Sally! Doc! Race for cup!" he still loves Cars the movie and talks about it all the time.
- "And Beyond!" As in, To infinity... He loves woody and buzz.
- "Hudson sad." as he points to squinty eyes and pouty lips. This is when he's in trouble or time out. It kills me.
- "Come/Come on!" He loves to boss people around and tell them to follow him to wherever he wants to go. He has all his aunts and uncles and grandparents wrapped around his little finger and they all humor him which only feeds his ego. :)
- "Funky monkey" he got this phrase from Rio and loves it.
- "Funny dude" this is what he says when anyone does anything that makes him laugh.
I'll add more when they come to me. He really is the sweetest, cutest, funniest kid I've ever met.
No comments:
Post a Comment