Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Maddie!

Before the night's over (I'll keep catching up tomorrow...) I need to do a quick shout out to Maddie girl. She turned 20 today and I love her much, much, much. We all do. Hudson calls her "Mannie" (think Modern Family) and loves to steal her phone and give her kisses and snuggles. We met her at the mall today for some b-day shopping. Hud had fun scurrying under dressing room doors while we scrambled, half dressed, after him. Good times. Then we got some yummy fro yo at Yogurt Land. Mmm, mmm, good. Anyway, I didn't take any pictures, but here are some that I stole from her facebook account.

Hudson with Maddie and her friend at the park

Maddie took this of Hud the other day when she took him to work in the RB with her (I desperately needed a babysitter, haha)

Remember last May? When I did a bday post for Maddiekins using these pictures?


I can't believe how much he's changed in the last year.

Love you, Mads!! You're the best and I love that you live so close to us! You are so sweet with Hudson and he loves you so much. Happy 20th, little girl!!

No comments: