Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Family Hang Out Time Pictures

We love, love, love to be home. It's so fun and relaxing and just wonderful. Hudson is constantly entertained and I always have someone to talk to (who can speak back... haha). Sadly, Brandon couldn't take any time off work so it was a quick trip for him --Friday night to Sunday night-- but I got to stay until the next Thursday. Here are a few pictures of some of our fun times:

Loving Costco rolls and watermelon at the Doyle's

Smiling at Grandma


My little brother is an amazing guitarist. Hudson loved listening to him play and I got some cute pictures of them together.


 

Just a picture of my goooorrrrgeous sister Mackenna

Hud loved to make faces at the dogs on the back deck.

Yes, he wears pants on his head

Hud and my mom, during scripture study at my house one morning






My favorite! We put my mom's glasses on Hud and I love his expression. Apparently he's just had a very enlightening spiritual epiphany during scripture study. :)

Playing with Sammy on the tramp

Exploring with Grandma

No comments: