There have been a few warm and sunny days amidst the dreary rain this May. We make the most of every single one we get. A couple weeks ago we crashed Maddie's apartment complex pool for the first swim of the season. It was freeeeeezing. I don't remember ever being in water that cold. But for some reason Hudson didn't care a bit and refused to let me get out. Not only that but he would repeatedly splash me (and himself since I was holding him). He thought it was hilarious when I gasped/screeched/screamed. Maddie took some fun pictures.
Pale winter skin :) My shoulders definitely got burned that day
These were all after each time he splashed me
1 comment:
you're so thin and i love the swimming suit!
do you like the little body glove life jacket thing for hud? i mean, does it work well?
Post a Comment