I keep getting behind here... If you compare the amount of posts this May to last it's a little sad. I just haven't been able to take as many pictures since I lost (read: left in NY but the hotel denies this, those ingrates) our camera charger. Thank goodness for iPhones, but it is a hassle to get them onto the computer to put on the blog. Anyway, we've had a good month. Apart from the excessive amounts of rain and shocking lack of sunshine. I saw on the news that this is the wettest May Utah has seen in a hundred years. Of course it's the first May I actually stay here instead of gallivanting off to who-knows-where with my ex-"travelling salesman" hubby. We've gardened, partied with friends, gone to California for a wedding, and played hard with our adorable crazy little boy.
I've got a veritable smorgasbord of pictures so I'm not quite sure how to divide them... But here goes.
We went to Old Navy before we went to California and I had fun putting silly sunglasses and hats on Hud.
"Hey, good lookin'..."
Some other day during this month Hud kept trying to help me clean the kitchen and he was adamant that I needed more paper towels.
And the other day Bran texted me to tell me to send him some funny pictures of Hud. This is what we came up with.
Someone needs to blow their nose... haha
Cutie
1 comment:
those are great funny pictures. his little curly locks are so cute!
Post a Comment