This is the first summer since Bran and I got married that we haven't been flitting about the country, moving here and there willy nilly (side note: I'm very pleased with my use of "willy nilly"). It's so fun to be settled and around lots of friends this summer. On Saturday, we joined several couples and their little boys for fun at Seven Peaks. The dads and moms took turns playing with the kids and going on slides. So much fun. :) Then we let the kiddies take naps until we drove up the canyon for a BBQ/picnic/bonfire complete with hot dogs and s'mores. We had a blast taking pictures of our cute little boys running around and playing together. After dinner we put the kids to bed (Hud in a pack 'n play) so the adults could eat homemade ice cream and play games until after midnight. Hudson is so good at falling asleep wherever, letting us wake him up to drive back to Pleasant Grove, and going right back to sleep in his own bed. Anyway, it was a really fun day.

The girls (plus Hudson who stubbed his toe pretty bad while I was on the slides and was having mommy withdrawals and therefore attached at the hip for a little while) at Seven Peaks
Our family at the BBQ
I love my boy
The cute little buddies
Frisbee time
Hud is obsessed with giving hugs haha
cutie pie
The whole gang
I love summer!
1 comment:
What a fun summer day!
Post a Comment