Yep. I had my 24th birthday a week ago on the third. It was such a great day. Bran was in Seattle for a really quick business trip, but he got back that afternoon. He took me to get some Indian food in Provo (yum!) while maddie watched Hudson. Then Bran took Hud home for bed while I went with Maddie and some friends to a Meaghan Smith/Mindy Gledhill free concert in downtown Provo on a rooftop parking terrace. To finish the day we got some fro yo which was delicious. It was a lovely, lovely day.
Maddie decided to do a little photo shoot for us
Natalie, me, and Maddie at the concert
Frozen yogurt
In conclusion, I don't really feel any older. However, I am infinitely wiser. Just kidding. I'm still as clueless as ever. Dancing along, pretending I know what I'm doing, and loving my life with Branny and Hud Bud.
1 comment:
Hey I know that porch and that wall (photo shoot)! :) Wanna know something cool? Mindy Gledhill's mother-in-law is my landlady. :) and they are in my in-law's ward. cool that you went to her concert. I heard she's expecting.
Post a Comment