Maddie took this on her phone last night after experimenting with his hair.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Scaredy Cat
Hudson is a bit of a daredevil. He climbs out of his highchair if he's not strapped down very tightly, he charges over the edge of whatever he might be on, he climbs onto the couch and tries to jump off, he launches himself over and into baskets, bins, and buckets. Knowing this, it surprised me to find out he's kind of a scaredy cat. He randomly gets frightened at the strangest things. I opened the door once to show him the falling snow and he shrieked and clung to my neck. We'll be watching cars go by, fascinated and perfectly happy, when all of a sudden a car backing out of a garage will have him grabbing for me with a nervous look. I shouldn't enjoy this, but I admit I kind of do. He doesn't ever seem terrified, just nervous and as soon as he gives me a hug, he's perfectly fine. I love the hugs. I love that he reaches for me to feel secure. I love being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the hair do... I think he should go with it more often :)
Post a Comment