He is just the best.
Oh, and we've gotten a ton of snow today. After so much warm (um, 40 degrees) weather it was quite a shock. This was Hud's reaction.
Haha! I don't think I've ever seen a more hilarious picture. From the psycho hair to his shocked eyes to his wildly crooked tooth... he looks like an adorable Dr. Seuss character. Anyway, I had a similar reaction to the snow except my initial surprise was followed by despair while his was followed by glee.
You see? What am I to do with this snow loving boy?
Of course the only answer is to kiss him silly. Which I did promptly.
Oh, and for a little taste of what my Mondays are now like...
I spend them cleaning my house from top to bottom. Beginning with this new year, I have a very comprehensive and strict cleaning schedule that rotates chores throughout all the Mondays during the month. I now hate Mondays, but I have very clean bathrooms, baseboards, kitchen appliances, sheets, laundry, windows, etc. etc. etc. I decided that since I was playing Cinderelly I might as well tie up my hair the way they used to (you know... whenever that was). The only thing I could find to use was the leftover hem from my new Ikea bedroom curtains. I also refuse to apologize for my un-made up appearance (which of course means that I am apologizing for it or else I wouldn't have mentioned it at all). The little angel took both his naps yesterday-- unheard of lately-- which helped me get everything done.And on a parting note, here's a funny story. Or at least Bran and I thought it was funny.
Last night, Hudson was a little out of control. His second tooth is coming in (just as crooked as his first only opposite... it looks like they've been kicked in. Oh dear) and he was definitely feeling it. Even Tylenol wasn't easing his heavy heart and swollen gums. Remember that fake cry post? He would not stop pretending to cry and whine about everything. I think I took away some toy that he was repeatedly smacking against a glass cabinet door and that naturally infuriated him. He kept throwing his head back, face and eyes scrunched up real tight, and fake crying with everything he had. It was so funny that Brandon and I couldn't stop laughing which only made him more mad. So I held him, trying to sooth him, while both of us hid our faces in his tummy and back and shook with suppressed laughter. This went on for at least two whole minutes. Before you think us quite cruel, be sure that he wasn't really crying. We know because he kept stopping, looking around quickly for his toy, and then throwing his head back again to continue his howling. I wish we had gotten it on video.
That kid kills me.




3 comments:
I CAN'T STAND NOT SQUEEZING HIM!!!!! He's a living, actual DOLL!!!
Um can you send me that cleaning schedule... I need to implement it!
Can I have the cleaning schedule, too!?
Post a Comment