Hudson and I spend quite a bit of time looking out his bedroom window. We watch the group of neighborhood kids playing football in the front yard across the street. We admire falling snow and sunsets. We peek at the cars passing by and going in and out of garages. We love to wait for Daddy's car to show up after he works all day. Hudson is fascinated by all that goes on outside that window. The minute he wakes up, he points to it and wants to be let down so he can yank at the blinds until I raise them. I can't wait until it's a bit warmer out so he can join in the fun.
My favorite thing is the way he reverently whispers "da da" (his word for Brandon but also for most everything else as well since it's his favorite word to say) about all the goings on we observe.
You can see his first and incredibly crooked tooth in this one :)
1 comment:
Hey Hud, Don't tell your mom but I'll teach you how to sneak out that window when I get there!!!!
Post a Comment