Friday, January 21, 2011

Brandon and I gave talks in church last Sunday. They went really well and we felt like real grownups since we were the only speakers during the meeting. It was so cute because my primary kids kept telling me during singing time that they saw me when I was talking. I don't know if I mentioned that I'm primary chorister now. It's a little daunting, but a lot of fun too. It's great to see how quickly children can learn songs and how much fun they have singing. Oh, and Brandon got called as the Young Men's basketball coach. He's LOVING it and the guys seem to really like him as well. They played last Saturday and won by a ton.

Anyway, Cailey, Brad, and Maddie came up from Provo to go to church with us so they could watch Hudson. We had a delicious dinner after (I love zucchini pasta carbonara!) and watched some of the golden globes... yawn. Hudson refused to take naps all day so instead of sleeping about 3 1/2 hours during the day he got about 40 minutes. He was crazy by the time he went to bed.

Hud snuggling (and making a weird face) with the cuddle bugs

Me and my babe

Me and my other babe. Although this was two Sundays ago when Hud had a cold and couldn't come to church.

Also, we have a really nice ward and we love it!

No comments: