This is purely to get caught up in a fast way on the happenings of our Spring/Summer. MAJOR picture dump so unless you are a member of our immediate family you will probably want to skip through this. There are, count them, NINETY-FIVE pictures in this post so.... you've been warned.
Hud loves having his back scratched.
The Doyles came to visit for Easter. Wonderful times, as usual.
Playing at the duck pond after one of Uncle Ty Ty's intramural basketball games
A very pregnant mommy
I can't believe how much he's change just since April.
Cute boys
Riverwoods- After lunch at Tucanos
Happy Easter!
Hud's first Easter egg hunt
And his audience of adoring fans who came just to see him search for the eggs
And a series of Hud eating yogurt just because
He would pick flowers/weeds out back and then bring them in to put into his cup of water
Love this kid
Singing on the ground
Mommy and Hudbud
34 weeks
Likes to live life on the edge
Daddy went out of town a few times this month and Hud and I had some good mommy/son dates at Kneaders
Baby shower for Tess (all due within a few weeks of each other)
First real deal time on a merry-go-round and he LOVED it
Best picture of my life
Coloring/drawing with the incomparable Aunt KiKi!
Playing up Provo Canyon with Uncle Tanner at Uncle TyTy's bday bbq
"Helping" with the dishes
Haha too funny
The Gallachers came out for Brad's graduation (walking) and my baby shower
Breakfast and scripture study
Loves his Uncle Boggy
At Brad's lunch after graduation
Love my brother and the whatever it is in my teeth haha
Stole some kid's abandoned toy
Love my Cailey Coo
This kid does bed head like nobody's business
Official morning proclamations
At my baby shower. Tess was three weeks ahead of me.
I miss this girl (moved to Nevada... blah)
Hayley!
Megan :)
Beautiful sister who threw me a gorgeous shower
With my beautiful mom
Playtime after the shower
Some of the goodies
Beautiful spread
Opening presents
Loved everything! So blessed to have wonderful friends
Okay, I deleted some pics as I went so I'm not sure how many there were in total. But it was A LOT! Here's to getting caught up, fun summers, and moving on to May!











No comments:
Post a Comment