Thursday, September 27, 2012

Arachnophobia

Oh yeah.
P.S. THIS just happened.

(Taken from my facebook status)

Pulled into our garage after getting back from the doc's office and Hudson tells me he found a spider while I'm getting Layna's carseat out. I put Layna down and rush to follow him so he doesn't start playing with it. He then shows me a disgusting 8 legged creature about the size of a silver dollar. I flip out. Rush the kids inside. Holler at Hud to Protect Layna (what??). And grab my bug spray. After drenching a good square foot of my garage I grab an old shoe to finish the job with about five frantic and probably unnecessary smashes. Still shaking, but I feel like war hero. #arachnophobia

I could just die. I seriously can't stand spiders. Whenever I think about this earth's creation I can't help but pause when I come to that part. Really? We really needed spiders? Tell me why. No don't. It won't matter what you say. I will never believe you.


1 comment:

-M said...

I read this almost everyday because it makes me laugh so hard - especially the part about you telling Hudson to protect Layna (I started giggling again just writing that - it's on instant replay in my mind) ;)