Weight: 15.3 lbs (80th percentile)
Height: 26 inches (95th percentile)
Head (who cares? I'll put it anyway): 43 cm (91st percentile)
So, she's still doing great! Her percentile when down in the weight department (from 90th which it was at 2 months) which is fine. Also, he said that her percentile for height predicts an adult height of 5'10'' to 6'. haha! But he said she'll probably slow down and be about my height. (phew). She was pretty upset about getting shots, but actually it was the oral vaccine that she was most angry about. Weird. Hud used to just gulp those up. She cried like her heart was breaking as they dropped that gatorade tasting stuff in her mouth. I HATE SHOTS/VACCINES, but I believe that they are good so I shall be brave. Also, Hud got a flu shot and he was pretty brave. He got a matching bandaid for his McQueen car and a sucker so he was good after about 30 seconds. Then he just escaped our room multiple times while I was trying to comfort Layna and ran willy nilly around the office until I caught him and locked him in his carseat.
So, anyway. Layna is amazing. She continues to be the sweetest, most lovable and most loving, cutest, chillest baby ever to grace this planet. She loves to giggle. Especially at Hudson. She watches him all day. She loves to sit up and look around. She has great head control and she's rolling every now and again from stomach to back. It's crazy that Hudson was scooting/almost crawling at her age. I'm so thankful she's taking her time with milestones so I can enjoy the baby stage for as long as possible. One of my favorite things is how she reacts when someone smiles at her. She gets this sweet grin and then gets all excited/bashful and sort of ducks her head. It's literally heart melting. It mind sound strange, but I can really tell how sweet her little spirit is. I just know that she is going to be the nicest, kindest little girl. She loves everyone and will smile and coo for anyone who gives her any attention. She is my angel. And Hudson is-- well... haha, just kidding!! :) As wild as he is, he has such a sweet personality too. He loves to cuddle and hug and kiss. He's SO sweet with babies. He's always asking me to hold him or cuddle with him. He gets upset if Bran ever leaves without letting Hudson give him a big hug and kiss goodbye. I love that strong will of his even though it's hard because I know it will serve him well later in life in this crazy world we live in. I also love (try to love) that he is teaching me patience. Heavenly Father really knows us and knows what we need.
I love my family. They are my delight and my joy.
Can't you see why?


No comments:
Post a Comment