Swimming in Aunt KiKi's complex pool
Eating creamies and watching movies at KiKi's house. Hudson loves his auntie.
Baby legs!!!
At Seven Peaks
Bran and Layna on my birthday. The Doyles were here and we all had a blast. I think I was a little preoccupied taking pics of Layna because I can't find any of their visit on my camera. I'll have to get some from Lorrie. Although I'm pretty sure they'll all be of Layna as well. We're all a little obsessed. :)
See what I mean?
Scowl
Love this face
Brother loving on his sister during tummy time
This is a beautiful sight.
Tinker bell!
Hudson and the paper jungle he made with KiKi. Bran was out of town again and Cailey was a HUGE help!!
My dad came in town for a meeting/layover and stayed for a couple days
At a Salt Lake Bees game with Brad's company. Thanks for the invite!
I have SO many of these pictures
Mommy/Hudson time
I love this little boy so much
I love my little ones and my beautiful life with them
Nothing like a sleeping baby
Making cookies with mom. No, those noodles were not involved.
Loving the cookie dough... at least I was. haha.
At Five Guys with TyTy, Taya, and Bran's grandparents who stopped by for a quick visit
Yum yum
Me and my babe
More at Seven Peaks
Eating gold fish between swims
Cuties
First day at church (four weeks old)
Napping on Daddy
Cheese ball
Gorgeous dress from Berlin picked up by Aunt Mackenna on one of her trips!
Chunkin' up and looking real good too. :)
Again at Cailey's pool
Hudson requested making party hats during one FHE. Bran is super excited
Note: I can't make party hats.
Second Note: Hudson doesn't care.
They look more like Amish princess hats. Also, no one seems to be able to remain fully clothed in my house during the summer.
This must have been after a backyard swim/water fight
Cailey and I took the kids to a park. Another favorite summer activity
Scarlett Abinante came to visit!
While driving to Cortez, Co. for my dear Grandpa Ray's funeral. We miss you Grandpa! Can't wait to see you again!
Long drive
Layna was a champion. Of course.
Doc and McQueen watching Doc and McQueen
Sometime during the last 6 months or so Hudson's eyes turned green/hazel.
Hudson enjoying the Rivierwoods splash pad
The ONLY way he'll take naps these days. Ever since he started sleeping in a big boy bed he ditched the nap thing unless he first falls asleep in the car and then I carry him up to bed.
Beautiful girl


















No comments:
Post a Comment