One more thing.
This is something I love.
Sometimes when Layna is nursing she just looks so adorable I have to tell her. Her response is always the same. She starts a bit and widens her eyes and furrows her brow in surprise and annoyance. It's like she's saying, "Who dares to interrupt my peaceful meal? Oh, it's just you, Mom. Hi. I love you." That second part is accompanied by a small, happy smile before she closes her eyes, sighs, and goes back to eating with renewed vigor. It's pretty funny to watch her try to remain nursing while also smiling, but she tries her hardest. The girl likes her food. And I sure like my little girl.
1 comment:
I love how a mother can truly communicate with such a small, not speaking, angel. You can feel and see what she's thinking. It's such a beautiful gift.
Post a Comment