Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Morning... In Pictures. And a few words...

After eating breakfast with daddy, kissing him goodbye, and watching and waving at his car until it was out of sight, Hud and I ran upstairs to play in his room. This is what he likes to do these days...

He crawls up the wall like a monkey and then...

...hangs upside down like a bat.

It cracks me up. This kid is crazy.

Then hugged me and said he was my baby so we wrapped him up in his favorite blankie and he walked around making little "hug me" noises and faces.



Then we wrapped up one of his teddy bears and the two babies snuggled together.


Is he real?! What a munchkin.


Then we got all his crib buddies and put them "night night" as Hud says.


Pretending to join in on the nap

Apparently this one was supposed to go back to the crib

Then we went into my room and I got on the bed and told him I was tired. He brought me his snugglies and blankies one by one (reminding me to say thank you each time) so I could go night night. Not for long though since he wanted up after all his friends were up there so we ended up having a wrestling match in the pillows and blankets.


The day continued to be a good one. We went to the grocery store where Hud figured out that if he hugs me sweetly it's harder for me to force him into the shopping cart. I eventually managed it and distracted him by buying crackers for him. Then we played in the rain (he learned --sort of-- to say raining) and he took a nap. THEN we drove to Provo so we could be there when Maddie opened her MISSION CALL!!!! It was so amazing. She's going to the Baltic Mission on February 8th and she'll be speaking Latvian. Crazy. I was bawling. I'm so proud of her, but I'm going to miss her so much. She's going to be fantastic! Love you, mads!

No comments: