Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Evening Walks

Hudson and I like to go on walks. Lately, I've been skipping the stroller since Hudson loves to walk by himself and he's getting more obedient and knows not to go in the street unless I'm holding his hand. The walks definitely take longer and I'm probably not burning any calories, but we have so much fun. I love living in our neighborhood. I know almost everyone since they're all in our ward and the kids from primary are always out riding bikes or playing games. I love that they know me. I love my calling.




I die every time I look at this picture. Can you believe that face? Such a sweet heart.

We came home and made dinner before daddy came home. Nothing brings be back to my childhood more than taking a walk in early autumn and then eating tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwiches and canned pears for dinner. Life is good.

1 comment:

LOLorrie said...

The overriding message I'm picking up from these pictures is......Grandma, see that house for sale right on my street...will you come live by me?".