I guess something was funny
What happens when Bran doesn't shave for a few days
Not sure at first about the sticky icing
After one taste he was hooked
In love
Loving our orange rolls and morning hair/eyes :)
After breakfast Hudson and I worked off our calories from breakfast by dancing around the house to Sondre Lerche and Feist.
We went to visit Brandon at work after Hud's nap. They had stations all over the building where kids could trick or treat. It was so fun to see where Bran works and cute to see him show off Hud to all his coworkers.
Hudson was so excited to decorate the bags they had for all the children. I drew a pumpkin and he put stickers of Mickey Mouse and balls on it.
Enjoying the beautiful weather outside Bran's building
LOVING his candy and being with his daddy when he's normally at work
Cutest little Peter Pan I've ever seen. I have been obsessed with Peter Pan since I read the J. M. Barry book when I was six. I've always said that as soon as I have a little boy of my own I'm dressing him up as Peter Pan. I was so excited for my wish to come true this year. I couldn't have asked for a cuter Peter.
I love Hud's "big smile"
Brandon and Hud in front of Bran's building
Tyler and NaTaya came over to go trick or treating with us. Hudson was adorable, saying please and thank you and getting so happy about getting free candy.
What a big boy
Hudson most of his costume after we got back but kept his tights on while we kicked back on the couch and munched on cheerios (well, only hud did that part). I don't care what anyone says, little boys look adorable in tights. :)
Oh, and my favorite moment of the night (besides everything with Hudson) was when some older boys in my primary sang "Nephi's Courage" to me at the top of their lungs for extra candy. Also, when a little kid yelled, "It's our music teacher! She rocks! She'll have cool candy!" I really love my neighborhood/ward and I love my calling in the primary.
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
Hud does make an adorable Peter! I think it has to be his hair, and darling little facial features. Why didn't you go as Tinkerbelle? :)
Too darling! We saw your Mom and Kenna last night. So happy to have her here near us! Hud is the cutest Peter Pan, ever!!
Post a Comment