We were at the Doyle's a couple days ago and they pulled out this funky wig.
Obviously it looks fabulous on him.
I love love love when Hudson kneels.
He loves playing with the camera bag
Rocking his Air Jordans. Exact matches of his daddy's pair
This kid loves to go outside. He crawls out when the doors open and looks out the window when it's shut :)
Let's go!
Cutie
Crazy hair boy
More shenanigans later
4 comments:
hahaha I love him up on the wall :) It just seems like a natural thing to do, why did you make Brandon wait so long? Can't wait to see you in a few months!
That was so funny and random! Brandon is hilarious! We are so excited for you all to come back!
Lol. At first I was quite shocked but after my initial reaction, I can see the humor behind it. ;)
That is so funny and way too cute! I love that Hudson is grabbing his toes. He reminds me of when we put my 5 and 3 year old in a velcro suit and my husband threw them up on the big blow up velcro wall. They just kind of hung there.
Kids are such great entertainment!
Tracy
Post a Comment