WARNING: Expect even more pictures than usual
My family went to Folsom Lake on Monday afternoon for some tubing and dinner. I have great memories taking the boat out on the lake and it was so fun to see Hudson on his first boating experience. My mom made her famous garlic, tomato, basil pasta dinner with garlic bread and watermelon and oreos for dessert. After a bunch of tubing (no one felt like wake boarding for some reason) we stopped in a quiet area of the lake, put down the anchor, and ate our tasty meal. The weather was perfect and hardly anyone was out on the lake so we had a blast.
We went to get him a life jacket and this was the only thing they had. It was a little big, but so so cute on him.
Not the best picture of either of us, haha, but one of the few we took of just me and the Hud stud
The gorgeous Cami
Getting into the food
Brandon on the tube before his wild ride started. He did a bunch of barrel rolls and got some crazy air.
Somehow he fell asleep while speeding along in the boat and got a good little nap in
Cam and I on the tube. We had a blast laughing and screaming.
We were laughing so hard we could barely breathe
Such a funny yawn :)
Watching his mom tubing with Uncle Briggs
Briggs, Cam, and Miriam
Because the suit thing was so big, Hud would sink down into the vest part like a little turtle. He loved sucking on the edge, haha
I love this smile on Hud. What a hilarious little chubs. :)
Exploring
I couldn't get over how cute his little legs looked in this thing
A little sleepy
My two boys are so cute
We took about two million pictures of Hud in the wind
"Whoa..." :)
I love these faces
Looking over at Grandma
A few pics from grandma's angle
I LOVE this one
Cutie
Love this guy
Hud had a blowout in the car right before we left while the everyone was wiping down the boat. We had to clean him up while holding him up in the air. It was pretty funny and we all had a good laugh.
Quick family photo after Hud was cleaned up
It was a wonderful day at the lake and I think Hudson's hooked!
2 comments:
1. My 2 favorite thing: Boating and Babies
2. I have a baby life jacket you can borrow when you you want
3. I'll trade you the life jacket for a boat ride
4. Love the pictures of Brandon and Hud the Stud
5.Get over here and let Hudson practice his golf swing (and play with my kiddo)
1. I agree
2. Sweet!
3. We will definitely have to arrange that!!
4. Me too :)
5. I'll call/text you soon to schedule something fun for the kiddos and for us. I've been waiting for Hud to get completely over this annoying lingering cold, but he seems fully healthy now so we should do something asap. this playdate is long overdue.
Post a Comment