Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brandon's Birthday

Brandon turned 26 last Saturday. I know. Ancient. :) We had a fun day playing games outside and being lazy and then had a lovely date that night. We had a divinely delicious dinner at Ruth's Chris and then saw Inception (my first time and his second, but he wanted to see it again). Hello confusion and an ending that made me want to tear my hair out, but I'm glad I saw it. There were indeed some very cool parts.

A little family photo before dinner


I love my wonderful Husband

We had a fun day and then had a great birthday dinner (complete with delicious homemade chocolate cake) at the Doyle's on Sunday night. Hudson and I are so grateful to have Brandon in our life. He is an amazing husband and father.

Thanks for being our one and only, babe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday brandini! (gosh he's old) you guys are soooo cute :)