Hudson looked adorable and fit the part perfectly in his new plaid shirt (thanks, Grandma Doyle!)
He was liking the sand in his toes
Funny face.
A friend in our ward brought him over to the water to put his toes in. He whimpered a bit since it was pretty cold, but was okay. About 30-40 minutes later when I started to go back towards the water he started whining/crying and trying to cling to me. It was crazy that he seemed to remember after that long how cold it was. Usually Hud loves water, but I think the temperature and maybe the excitement of all the kids playing and splashing around nearby threw him off a bit.
Crawling around on the big picnic blanket
Yes, I know I take millions of pictures
Starting to get a little cranky
Luckily that is easily remedied by one of these
We brought his swimsuit, but we didn't end up swimming. Since it was so chilly we had enough fun just observing and playing with the sand.
Joined by Cami (who did brave the cold water)
Lots of fun memories on that pier
During the talent show after dinner a couple was playing the banjo and had all the kids come up for "It's a Small World After All"
A fun time was had by all.
We love Tahoe!
4 comments:
oooh! Tahoe's my favorite! what beach do you go to?
My grandparents have a house in Glenbrook, so we're always in Glenbrook bay, but that beach looks like a nice one, too (not too crowded).
haha all I could think of was the time we made the guys sleep outside of our tents to guard us from bears haha
i'm so sad that I missing you! We came up that night! That pier... so many good memories! I love it.
We were in Tahoe for the day the same time...crazy fun too. Berkeley was obsessed with the water and sand. These kiddos are so fun!
Post a Comment