We went to a fair in Wausau on Wednesday the 4th. Lady Antebellum was performing so we all headed over to check it out. The carnival bit was okay. We got yummy corn dogs and Brandon rode a mechanical bull, but other than that... boring. I'm not a carnival person. The concert was fun and we were at the very back on a grass hill so it wasn't quite as loud. We left early since Hud was getting tired and had a nice long walk back to our car. The weather here is really so nice. I love it.
This was so hilarious. He rode three times and got tossed every try.
Cute father and son
Listening to the concert
So many people...
Random picture, but I wanted to show all the pine trees. I love that there are so many here.
Funny video of Brandon's second attempt on the bull :)
1 comment:
So fun! We miss you so much!
Post a Comment