Monday, August 2, 2010

And he keeps getting bigger...

Here are a bunch of pictures. Hudson keeps getting bigger and stronger and I can't believe how fast it's going! He'll be six months on Saturday. How has it almost been half a year?! He continues to be the light of our lives and we love love love him so much.

Cutest sleeper ever

Hiding under the laundry basket

Another sleeping picture... I couldn't resist

The cutie pie:




A little sleepy


"Sorry, mom... No time for pictures. I've got some exploring to do."


He wasn't crawling for three days before he started crawling up onto things. He gets over almost any obstacle we put in front of him (not ideal for makeshift baby proofing). He now tries to pull himself into standing positions while holding onto things.

I love when I put Hudson in this little sweatsuit that belonged to Brandon as a baby. I don't think it will fit him much longer. :(



The other day we went to a park to play bocce ball with everyone. I don't know why I even bothered to bring a blanket since he refused to stay on it for more than two seconds.


Thinking that the grass feels funny

A really nice couple in our ward here had us all over for lunch/dinner on Sunday. They have a beautiful home with a basement full of toys (Wii, pool table, Foosball table, ping pong,...) and we all had a blast. We ate good food, laughed, played, and heard about this family's travels all over the world. It was so nice of them to have us all over and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Enjoying all the room to crawl around in

Sitting with Ty and Logan. The cup holders were perfect footrests for Hud, haha

They had two little shih tzu dogs were were about the same size as Hudson. He loved them, but they were afraid of him and it was so funny because he'd crawl towards them and they'd scamper away to hide behind their owners. I got some funny videos that I'll post later.

Well, that's all for now!

No comments: