Weight: 22 lbs 4 oz (42 %)
Height: 30 1/4 in (66 %)
Head: 18 1/2 in (69 %)
I can't believe how big he's getting! He grew a lot lengthwise in the past two months. It's crazy that he's old/big enough now to be in a front facing car seat! Not excited to buy one, but very excited to have a happier baby in the car. He gets so frustrated when he can't see what's going on back there.
In other news, Brandon, Hudson, and I had the best wrestling match ever tonight. Hudson squirmed around and jumped all over us with slobbery kisses and snuggly hugs intermingled. That wonderfully wiggly kid makes our lives so happy.
Oh, and pictures of Hud's obsession with balloons:
In other news, Brandon, Hudson, and I had the best wrestling match ever tonight. Hudson squirmed around and jumped all over us with slobbery kisses and snuggly hugs intermingled. That wonderfully wiggly kid makes our lives so happy.
Oh, and pictures of Hud's obsession with balloons:








2 comments:
Wow these are awesome pics!!! Who took them? Oh yeah, me!!!! Easy with such an adorable model!!!
Or did I??? I hope these are on my camera. Misplaced the camera card!!
Post a Comment