So I've had a few complaints about how people don't know when I've updated my blog since I went private. I heard one person say that some private blog people have a second blog that's not private for their friends to add (so it will say when it was last updated on the blog/friend list) and they just post to say that they've updated their private blog. A little way to let people know you posted.
So I'll try it.
Our public blog address is doylefamilyupdates.blogspot.com.
This is for those of you who want a way to know if I posted (probably just my family, haha) so I won't feel bad if you don't add it to your blog. :)
Also, if you don't think it's too much hassle, I'd love it if my privatized friends did the same! The one annoying thing about going private is not having that "last updated" feature... Alright. See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment