Our little buddy turned one yesterday!! The Doyles came into town on Thursday night and we had an absolutely perfect party for him Saturday afternoon. Sunday (his actual birthday) was more low key. Actually it was incredibly stressful, but that's a story for another day. Anyway, I cannot express how much I love my little bundle of fun, crazy, and cuteness. Brandon and I thank Heavenly Father daily for the blessing of being his parents. He brings so much joy to our family. He's the sweetest, greatest, and coolest little guy I know.
What a difference a year makes:
Hudson on the night he was born
Three weeks old
~~~
A week ago with mommy
A few days ago
At his party. Quite the ham. :)
This is just a sneak peek. There will be many more from the festivities once I round them all up off of everyone's cameras...
3 comments:
You did not post enough pictures of Hudson on his birthday!!!!!!!! I want more!
We don't have babies anymore! (insert tear here)
Happy happy birthday Hud! How did your cake balls turn out? Sorry we missed the special day!!!!
Post a Comment