Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hudson Has a Highchair

Hudson is 8 1/2 months old and he just got his first highchair. We picked one up at Ikea a few days ago and he loves it.

Good morning, Sunshine!

I love his sleepy eyes



Sporting his new outfit from Costco :)

He loves his cheerios

Smiley boy


3 comments:

Natalie and Logan said...

I am so happy that you moved back! I need to come visit you soon. Carter just got his first high chair too. Our boys are growing up too fast!

Valerie said...

He is too darling! I love his cute, animated, smile!

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

Hey we have that high chair and LOVE it too. SO easy to clean. Where are you living now??? We are in Pleasant Grove, lets get lunch and our babies can catch up on what theyve been up to these past few months!!!!
Call me!