Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big Boy Food

I was reading a baby food guide/time line on one of those baby websites and I couldn't believe how much stuff 8-10 month olds can eat. Beans, eggs, cottage cheese, pieces of toast, soft fruit, pureed meats, and more. What? My baby is like a little person (as my astute brother in law pointed out one day, haha). On Monday I made Hud a pretty adventurous lunch.

pears and then mixed veggies baby food, some hard boiled egg, peeled and cut up grapes, and pieces of toast

We don't have a highchair here so he eats on my lap


Not too sure how he felt about the eggs



He LOVED the grapes though


This baby loves food

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and his aunt, apparently ;)

-M said...

the picture right above the loving grapes one looks exactly like you!

Al and Ash said...

Oh he is just so so cute! But maybe if he could stop growing so fast Ty will stop growing too...we can only hope! Hooray for Hudson and his big boy plate of food:)