Thursday, October 14, 2010

Apple Hill!

Apple Hill was a HUGE part of my childhood. It continues to be one of my favorite places. My family went up Tuesday morning for a few hours to initiate Hudson into the family tradition. We took about 200 pictures so I'll try to narrow down...

Hud fell asleep holding Brandon's arm on the way there


The picnic blanket

I love pictures of babies sitting from behind

The weather was warmer than we had thought it would be so we only put the sweater on Hud for the pictures. It sometimes takes two or more people to dress this squirmer.

Mom and baby in the pumpkin patch. Hud didn't like the bright sun in his face

One of the many family photos taken

Just chilling in an apple tree








We took a ton of pictures of Hud reaching for apples. Fascinating, we know. But they turned out so cute and I want to frame a few for his bedroom.









I love the hood on this sweater




Hey, where did they go?

Playing with mommy and Cami's mascara

Awkward picture of me, haha, but just to give you an idea of how about 60% of my day is spent. Hud bud loves giving slobbery kiss attacks

I love my baby boy

Cute Cam and Hud

He loves his Uncle Briggs

Kissing time!


Hud's good at making funny faces

With Grandma

With Grandpa



We had a wonderful couple hours and I loved seeing Hudson in the place where I have so many fond memories. We got to relax on the picnic blanket in the shade, walk around the pond, chase ducks, visit and buy goodies from the fudge factory, get an apple pie, try an apple cider shake, eat kettle corn, wander in the orchards, and play with the pumpkins. I only wish we could have stayed longer.
Yay for Apple Hill!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love all the pictures :)
ps: my word verification is "lefork" teehee. did you take leforks on the picnic. ok, maybe it's not that funny.