But on to the most exciting part of this post... I had my first appointment with our doctor here in Utah yesterday and we asked about paying the extra fee to have a gender check ultrasound so we didn't have to wait for the full anatomy check ultrasound that they do at 20 weeks. We decided we couldn't wait for the end of September so we set up an appointment for this morning and we found out that...
It's a BOY!!!!
We were so so excited when we heard. We both thought it was a boy, but it was crazy to hear the nurse confirm our hopes. The whole thing went really quickly. We saw his cute profile and the next second he flashed us all, haha. We got a couple pictures and ran over to the mall to buy a cute little outfit we've been drooling over before Brandon had to get back to campus for a class.
Here are two of the pictures (I'll spare you the flasher photo, ha) that we got to take home.


I was going to include a picture of my tummy, but when we took one Brandon said it didn't look any different from my 16 week photo so I'll add one when things get more exciting.
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Woohoo!! Now you can start evening out the odds in your family :) So funny, I grew up with mostly boys and got girls, and you grew up with mostly girls and get a boy :)
Congratulations!!! You're going to be a GREAT mommy!! How fun!
Bentley!
Post a Comment