So I think my stomach finally popped. I mean it's been growing gradually, of course, but all of a sudden I feel like it's huge. I know this news is probably not that exciting to anyone else, but I'm so happy. :) I finally feel really really pregnant (hip aches, loose joints and ligaments, ravenous appetite, and absent mindedness weren't enough for me apparently, ha!). I'll post pictures of Brandon's birthday camping trip soon and you can see for yourself.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!! Brandon!! This is Rachel Bates- now Johnson. Holy cow you two- you are pregnant?!! My mom didn't tell me, I just happened to stumble upon your cute blog. Congrats, that is very exciting- and a BOY!! Boys are fun. Hey, hope all is well and you can keep in touch- though I don't update our blog very often! Oh well. See ya and good luck Brittlyn with the pregnancy- are you feeling okay?
Post a Comment