Brandon is really excited that I'm exactly halfway through the pregnancy today and he wanted me to do a blog post, haha. So here I am! We've had a fun couple of weeks with Brandon's birthday camping trip, our intramural coed kickball team with some other couples in the ward, and just being back in Provo with friends and family. Here are some pictures of our camping trip last weekend. We both love camping and had never gone with each other so it was pretty exciting. Luckily we have great friends who let us borrow their camping gear.
.jpg)
At our camping site-- I seemed to have popped out just that day and we couldn't believe how big my stomach looked.
.jpg)
In front of our lovely borrowed tent
.jpg)
My handsome husband
.jpg)
The king of the fire pit
.jpg)
The pancakes that I made previously and brought to warm up over the fire in the morning
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We roasted hot dogs for dinner and had smores for dessert
.jpg)
Brandon is a pro at toasting marshmallows
.jpg)
The beautiful view around our camping site
The short trip was great. Except for a neighboring camping group who played guitar and sang loudly until around 3 am and my achy hips (despite an air mattress AND sleeping bags with a layer of memory foam on the bottom-- talk about luxury! We picked the right people to borrow camping stuff from, haha) it was a blast.
2 comments:
It is soooo fun to see your pregnant! I love it! What a cute baby bump you have. Can't wait for our little babes to play together.
Brittlyn: I am so excited for you guys!! Boys are the best. We love when we get more boys for our Braden. Congrats!! Lo was telling me how darling your little belly is! I love it. I cant wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment