This picture is from the other day -- I think 16 weeks on the dot. My little bulge still comes and goes. It will be exciting when it looks more like a pregnant tummy and less like a big meal. :)
Hey I just googled my own URL, and found it attached to YOURS! So, I found your blog the same day I found out YOU'RE PREGNANT.
Felicitations! I am so ecstatic for you. I wish I'd been around to hear the news in person, and I especially wish we were still neighbors so I could be around while you two go through such an incredible part of your lives. Ah, well. Timothy will be so bowled over when I tell him!
6 comments:
HOORAY! Congrats on the exciting news. You are going to be the cutest mom :)
What the!!! I am in full maternity clothes now and only a week ahead of you! Are you sure your pregos? haha
You skinny little minnie you! Can't wait to see you!
You are so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! YAY!
Oh my gosh CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting and cute baby bump :)
Hey I just googled my own URL, and found it attached to YOURS! So, I found your blog the same day I found out YOU'RE PREGNANT.
Felicitations! I am so ecstatic for you. I wish I'd been around to hear the news in person, and I especially wish we were still neighbors so I could be around while you two go through such an incredible part of your lives. Ah, well. Timothy will be so bowled over when I tell him!
Post a Comment