Saturday, August 22, 2009

Not so secret anymore... It's baby time!

So the news has been out for about three weeks, but I thought I'd do the official announcement thing so here goes:

Brandon and I are having a baby!!!

I'm 16 weeks along and my due date is Feb. 6th. We're both so excited about it and we can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy. Since we've moved all over the country this summer I've seen a couple different doctors and it will be nice to settle down in Provo. Hopefully at my next appointment (Sept. 1st) they'll let us know when the whole boy/girl determination day is.
We kept it pretty hush hush because I'm so paranoid... I didn't want to jinx it, haha. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. I was only sick for about 4 weeks (weeks 6-10) and even then it wasn't that bad. I never actually threw up and most days I just had to keep munching on crackers to keep the nausea at bay. So thank goodness for that! I am incredibly hungry and tired all the time though, haha.

So that's our big news. :) I'm not showing too much yet, but I'll post a picture soon.

6 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Yay! Congrats!!! That's such exciting news. There are a couple girls in the ward that are due at the same time, that'll be fun! We can't wait to see you guys.

Valerie said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

yay brit!!!! congratz!!!! that's so exciting :)

bstoutfamily said...

Hey there!!! First of all...Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! I bet you are dying to find out what you are having! So I didn't know you had a blog...I am so glad you do so now we can keep in touch!! You all have been all over...aren't you glad the summer is coming to an end!! Anyway, so fun to see all of your pictures and all of the fun things you have been up to! Great to hear from ya!! --Jen

jowo said...

Chelsea's baby says Brittany's baby is happy Brittlyn's baby is coming.

Anonymous said...

Hooray and Huzzah!!!!!!
I shall be an auntie!