It snowed here in blustery old Utah about a week ago. I took Hudson out to enjoy feeling a few flakes on his face. I love snow, but I definitely wasn't ready for it in October. Luckily it's warmed up a lot since then.
Soon after we had woken up... hence the attractive look I have going on...
Some of the many projects we've been working on since we've gotten here. We painted Hudson's crib white, a huge bookshelf/hutch thing red, and the kitchen chairs red as well. I'm not a big fan of painting stuff and I'm glad it's done.
Miriam was such a huge help
We took this last week right before we went to her setting apart
And more highchair pictures because I can't resist
Such a jolly little babe
He loves playing in his room (so long as I'm right there with him, haha)
Typical boy. He's becoming obsessed with chasing and trying to throw balls. The throwing part is more of an arm flail and poorly timed release, but he's working on it. And while he works on it I'll just enjoy the show.
By the way, you think this kid's got enough toys?
5 comments:
I'd like the bookshelf back now!!!! you did a great job!!!
When I look at these pictures, I just want to hop in my car and come hug and kiss that cute little boy!!!!!
Hey Britt! I just got all caught up on your blog, and I loved seeing all the pics of your lil' Hud Bud. He is so stinking cute! I wish we lived closer, but I'm glad we have blogger and FB to keep us kinda connected :) Good luck in Utah this winter!
Britt! He is so cute and big. I can't believe it. I love the red bookshelf.
where are the halloween pictures????
where are the halloween pictures????
Post a Comment