Saturday, November 6, 2010

9 Months

I cannot believe Hudson is nine months. I think all of my "month birthday" posts begin with this sentence or something like it. Kids really do grow up too fast. But we are loving, loving, loving every minute. So, let's see... I'll try that categories thing again.
Measurements: Don't know. Finding a new pediatrician here in Pleasant Grove. That sounds familiar. I think I'm constantly finding a new one.
Eating: Anything and everything. Baby food (3rd stage), canned fruits, toast, eggs, pasta, avocados, strawberries, pears, peaches, basically whatever I'm eating he wants.
Sleeping: bedtime is between 8-9. He loves his bath time before bed-- he splashes, scoots, crawls, and dunks his face in (and then sputters and coughs only to laugh and try it again... much to my frantic attempts to keep him from drowning himself). He went through another tough time as far as waking up all the time throughout the night, but as of the last two weeks he's been sleeping through the night perfectly and waking up between 8 and 8:30 which is amazing. He takes two naps a day and gives me a long, tight hug around my neck whenever I go to get him after he wakes up.
Activity: It's really just more of the same. He crawls, climbs, pushes his walker wagon thing, cruises, tries to climb up my legs, crawls over any obstacle in front of him, and stands by himself. His record for standing alone is about 6-7 seconds. I don't know when he'll start walking since he doesn't seem patient enough or able to stay still long enough to actually practice.
Personality: Still as sweet, rambunctious, wild, cute, silly, giggly, curious, and crazy as ever.
Talking: Lots and lots of baby talk, squeals, yells, and growls. He loves to yell "mom" when he's frustrated and yell "dada" when he's happy. Typical, haha.

We love him so much and we're so grateful he's all ours. :)

No comments: