Happy to oblige:
After church two Sundays ago
Oh hey, messy hair
We got to have my dad stay with us for one night while he was here on a layover. Hudson had a blast!
We had some friends over for games on Friday and Hudson had so much fun pushing his buddy Carter around in his walker wagon (I've got to find the name for that thing).
Hud kept stopping to reach through the bars to "kiss" Carter's head. I'm calling it that since I was worried that Hudson was trying to bite him. (Please, don't let me have a future biter on my hands) He doesn't have any teeth and I don't think he was really trying to bite him. He just likes to put things in his mouth and he does love to give slobbery open mouth kisses... It was pretty funny because several times we looked over and Hudson had Carter's head between his hands and he was slobbering all over his head. Carter was very patient with Hudson's overzealous affection, although he doesn't look it in this picture, haha. Poor guy.
"Hi, friend!"
Attack!!
Very stealthy
And here's a video of their fun times:
2 comments:
The "Very Stealthy" picture is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.
i want to see your house!!!!! also hud and carter are too cute... i told you i know natalie now right?? she works where i'm doing my internship :)
Post a Comment