Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wish Fulfilled

The other day I informed Brandon that as soon as we settle down somewhere we have to buy a piano -- just an upright that sounds decent and is in tune.

Today he saw this while out working and sent me a picture:



Dreams really do come true.

Is my husband the greatest or what. :)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh it's goooooorgeous...you're so lucky. Just a lil sanding and a well placed doily and you're set.

Brittany Archibald said...

I just heard about your blog from my mom tonight. Wahoo! I am so excited to get to periodically check in on the life of Bran and Britt. By the way, I never got to wish you guys a happy 1st anniversary. I was thinking of you both on the 8th. Miss you guys! Have fun in Georgia.

jowo said...

Well tickle my ivories...please try to enjoy this time of nothingness because it really is something after all and you may find yourself yearning for it again.
Cherries rule!