Sunday, March 13, 2011

The beginning of many...

I have a LOT to catch up on. I mean, nothing much has happened the last week or so... But obviously with a cutie patootie son like mine, pictures are plentiful and piling up. Soooo... be prepared for some awesome posts. Hudson makes "nothing" look like a whole lot of "something."

First of all, Hudson is a mischievous little kiddo and quite curious at that. This is what it looks like when he gets a hold of a green highlighter...


If he's ever quiet for too long (more than 3 seconds) I go on the hunt to see what he's up to. Last Sunday I found him behind the armchair with a bite size milky way he smuggled from the pile of candy that I was dividing into goodie bags for my primary kids. He'd worked the wrapper until there was a little opening and then he started sucking the chocolate out. Haha, sneaky little sugar fiend. When he realized I'd caught him he yelped and scurried away, but I caught him. :)



No comments: