Monday, November 2, 2009

A day with Sawyer

Last Tuesday I got to babysit my cousin's baby for a few hours while she and my aunt took care of some business here in Provo. It was soooo much fun. Sawyer is the cutest, sweetest little kid and it made me so excited to know that I get my own little munchkin in about three months!


Playing around with the handsome boy


Kenna came to help out (actually just play with us-- it doesn't take much to watch this little guy)

If I look exhausted and frazzled it's because I had been up since before the sun came up and had been STANDING in line to get the H1N1 vaccine in a freezing parking garage for five and a half hours. I got home just in time to watch Sawyer-- definitely the better half of my day.


We had a lovely time


Later, my aunt treated us all (my sisters, Bran, and I) to dinner at Brick Oven. I wish I got a picture of the whole gang. Thanks again, Auntie Joyce!! Love to you, Chelsea, and Sawyer! Hope to see you at Christmas!
On a pregnancy note: I'm 26 weeks now and almost in my third trimester. Crazy how time is flying! Baby boy still moves a ton and I find myself giggling at him all the time which probably weirds out the people around me. :) I'm already having a lot of trouble sleeping through the night and I usually wake up thinking my body has been trampled by a giant truck because my joints and muscles are so sore, but hey-- it's all part of the experience, right?? Haha. I'll post a tummy picture soon.

2 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

You're cute.

jowo said...

Hey, I LOOOVE this post. That is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. And two of the cutest little girls. Mackenna, I have that sweater, myself.
xoxoxoxoxox to you all!