... is insanely hyper. At least it seems that way to me. I started feeling his movements a while ago, but I doubted that it was really him until I was about 19-20 weeks. Now he moves almost constantly. I don't know how he can be so many places in my stomach at once. I thought babies were supposed to sleep most of the time in the womb! Maybe he's just a wild sleeper. Who knows. All I do know is that he's a little acrobat and I love it. It's really the best, funnest feeling and I never get tired of staring at my stomach as it contorts and shifts with his manly little displays of strength and agility.
In conclusion, I'm probably annoying, but I think my baby is so so cute.
2 comments:
Your baby is so cute! I'm glad he is a little hyper one - are you surprised though with you and Brandon as the parents? Can't wait to see you again and feel that little boy kicking around!
Because he is and always will be the cutest babe ever!!!
Post a Comment